If we haven’t said it already! HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2017 is going to be awesome along with our hair goals! If you haven’t set a healthy hair goal as far as maintenance and length then do it now before January is over! Just ask yourself are you trying to retain 6 inches of length or what! Hair grows an average of half an inch a month! Yeah for real!
Ahem (clears throat)…So let’s get to that protective styling! Embrace the Natural You products are loaded with emollients like mango butter, aloe, kukui nut oil, extra virgin coconut oil, pumpkin seed oil, argan oil, humectants, and pumped with moisture! We got the products, but you have to do the work!
So put your goals on the fridge today with a super cool magnet!
Here are the Rules for setting your Healthy Hair Goals for 2017:
- Choose a length you are working towards (i.e. mid back, 6 inches, etc.)
- After ever two weeks of loose hair, choose a protective style to rock for the next 4-6 weeks (i.e. Two strand twists, twist extensions, braid extensions, textured updo’s, flat twist updos, etc.)
- When rocking loose styles (i.e. twist outs, braid outs, flexi or perm rod sets, bantu knot outs, etc.), re-up the moisture on the 4th day with our Twist Truffle Whip or Leave In or at least 1x that week!
- When rocking loose styles, wash hair every 7th day! Take a look at any of our Collection Sets if you need a regimen!
- When wearing protective styles for longer than 2 weeks, clean your scalp! You can use witch hazel mixed with a little tea tree with cotton balls and get to cleaning your scalp!
- Do not leave extension styles in for longer than 6 weeks! That’s an order! It’s not good my friends, don’t care what anyone tells you!
- Mist your protective styles with a little moisture every few days with our Tress Refresh Mist or your own water based mixture! You won’t regret it!
- Massage those edges when wearing extension styles on a nightly basis. Oh and massage that scalp every other day with the Trinity Glaze or the Whipped Crème Icing!
Got any questions? You can always email us at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here for you!
Let’s get to it!
~ Embrace the Natural You ~
Connect with Me:
Instagram – @genevieveanyiah
Youtube – @genevieveanyiah